Dr. Barbara Read
When I first heard about NUCCA care, I thought it was too good to be true.
But there I was in Chicago, a new chiropractor, with an opportunity to train with a master of this form of care, Dr. Marshall Dickholtz, Sr., and I took him up on his offer to train me. I was astounded by the number of people coming through the door seeking help for all kinds of problems. People who had been everywhere else, had seen everyone else, and had tried everything else.
I couldn’t deny that this system of healing was working. It was gentle. It was stable. I wasn’t used to seeing patients hold their corrections like this.
I was hooked. I knew I had to be a NUCCA upper cervical chiropractor in Ames, Iowa, and I was going to get certified in this work so that I could serve as many people as possible, with the best quality care I could deliver.
Fast forward 10 years to 2008. I had finally realized this dream of being a fully certified NUCCA Doctor of Chiropractic. I was proud of the flourishing practice I had started in Ames after training for five years in Chicago. But I was even more proud of reaching this level of recognition that only a few chiropractors have pursued.
I can say with total confidence that my job is to help people heal. I do it the best way that I know how, backed with as much training as I can get.
It would be an honor to find out if I can help you with this form of upper cervical chiropractic, known as NUCCA. It has changed the lives of thousands of people like you.
Thank you for reading. I look forward to speaking with you at a consultation. You can reach me at (515) 233-8880, or through my toll free number (866) 233-8880. Or you can request a consultation through this website.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Barbara Read
Check out Dr. Barbara Read’s Reviews
Dr. Changwon Lee D.C.
I was born and grew up in South Korea where Chiropractic is not well-known or even legalized yet. Fortunately, I experienced Chiropractic when I met Dr. Han, D.C. from K.A.T.A. (Korean Athletic Trainer’s Association). I worked with him as an assistant, and I learned one amazing concept of Chiropractic “There is an inborn force within a body that can heal the body naturally by itself”. Because of this new paradigm of healthcare, I was inspired to pursue a career in Chiropractic, so I came abroad to the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic and received my Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
My wife and I had some health issues while I was at Palmer. I had chronic radiating numbness and pain in my left leg. My wife suffered from Fibromyalgia, having pain all over her body. We tried many things, but nothing we tried worked. One day, one of my friends recommended that I try NUCCA Chiropractic. We both got adjusted, and I was stunned to discover that my pain was all gone and my wife started on a profound healing journey. It was phenomenal. Now, three years later, we are both completely pain free and we have our lives back.
After this personal experience, I chose NUCCA as my Chiropractic Profession. I served as President for the Palmer NUCCA Club. I worked as a NUCCA intern at the Palmer Clinic and continued my education through a preceptorship program at “NUCCA Chiropractic Clinic” in Glendale, California. Now I‘ve joined “Read Health Center”. I am happy that NUCCA became a big part of my life and I can be a bridge for those who need NUCCA in this community. I love Ames, and I enjoy the beautiful sunsets and the peaceful life everyday.
I look forward to meeting you for a consultation. You can reach me at (515) 233-8880 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can request a consultation through this website.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Changwon Lee
Dr. Changwon Lee, Read Health Center of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA / 2019
- Pre-chiropractic course, Scott Community College, Bettendorf, IA / 2016
- Bachelor of Science of Sports Medicine, Kyung-hee University, Suwon, Republic of Korea / 2015
- Preceptorship program at NUCCA Chiropractic Clinic, Glendale, CA / 2019
- Chiropractic Student Intern at
- Academic Health Center of Palmer College of Chiropractic, / 2018~2019
- at Community of Health Center of Palmer College of Chiropractic / 2018
- Technique Club President of Palmer NUCCA Club / 2018
- Teaching Assistant of X-ray positioning classes in Palmer College of Chiropractic / 2019
- Conference involvement of NUCCA(National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association) / Spring 18, Fall 18, Spring 19
- STINT (Short-term International) / Athletes in Action(Sports Ministry) of University of Arkansas CRU, Fayetteville, AR / 2013-2014
- Rehab Trainer of Gaston Technique Clinic, Songtan, Republic of Korea / 2014-2015
- Home visit nursing care of Il-sin sanatorium, Inchon, Republic of Korea / 2013, 2015
- Flexion and Distraction elective at Palmer College of Chiropractic / 2019
- The McKenzie Institute USA, Part A / 2018
- NUCCA electives at Palmer College of Chiropractic / 2018
- Taking Care of People Seminar / 2018
- Health and Exercise Management National Certificate, South Korea / 2015
- Winner of Adjusting and Speech Competition at Palmer NUCCA Club / 2018, 2019
- Treasury and Vice President of PISA(Palmer International Student Ambassadors) / 2019
- Korean and English
- Married to Dayoung Lim